Saturday, August 2, 2008

First Trip to the Pool

We took Ethan and Mia to the pool for the first time in August. It didn't start out the greatest for Ethan. I brought along spray sunscreen and had never used it before. I had no idea that it is ice cold when you put it on! Aunt Amber held Ethan up and I sprayed it all over his chest. He gasped and then screamed at the top of his lungs. The other people in the women's locker area were laughing and I couldn't help myself either! He acted like I had just killed him. Mia didn't seem to mind the sunscreen. She gasped a little bit but didn't cry at all. Ethan was so upset that he screamed very loudly for the next 15 minutes. He was kind of scared of the pool and fussed when we put him in. Mia, on the otherhand, loved every second of it! She was smiling and kicking almost the entire time. Finally, Ethan enjoyed the last 15 minutes while we were at the pool. We eventually got a few smiles out of him.

No comments: