It's been a little bit of a rough week here. The kids have been really naughty and I feel like all I've been doing is getting after them. They all fight like crazy and come to me to tattle. I feel like a referee. They've been fighting over Mia's doll she received from the Easter bunny. They all want to feed the baby a bottle. They push, hit, and scratch over this doll!
Earlier in the week, Ethan and Mia took their clothes and diapers off when they were supposed to be napping. There was poop on their carpet and Ethan peed on his bed right after I changed the sheets. Arg! We put closet locks on their door, so they can no longer get into that stuff. Instead, they now empty out their dressers and the changing table daily. Their room is a complete disaster!
The next day, Ethan was looking mighty suspicious as he was crouching down on the floor. We made eye contact and I knew he was up to no good. On further inspection, he had pulled his pee pee out of his diaper and was watching himself pee. Pee was running down his leg onto my carpet.
Riley has been waking up 2-3 times per night. I have no idea what's wrong with her. She is getting a tooth but it won't be poking through for several days. I'm not sure if this is it or not. She's only been taking one 30-45 minute nap per day. This makes for a very long day as she clings to me like crazy.
I have to work the next three nights so Mike is taking over. I wish him good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment