Monday, October 10, 2011

Last Weekend Shift!

I worked my last night shift! I am so excited to be done with nights. Did you know that people who work nights cut 7 years off their lives? That's how hard it is on your body.

I can't believe I'm going to have a normal schedule. I still am not entirely sure what my schedule is going to be, but I know there will be no weekends, nights, or holidays! Yey! It's going to make such a difference. Mike is very happy that he will no longer have to do "daddy daycare" on the weekends. The normalcy will be worth the pay cut!

I will definitely miss my coworkers and the babies in the NICU. There's nothing like seeing a 1 pound baby that fits in the palm of your hand. You will not believe the amazing things that go on in the NICU! I'm going to try and stay PRN, which means I'll pick up a shift here and there if I want to. This should help my baby fever stay away! :)

No comments: