Over Christmas weekend, I took the kids to my aunt and uncles house. (They live in the same town as Mike's parents.) They offered to take the kids on horse rides. I couldn't pass it up! They have two horses, Gracie and Buck. They're both pretty young--around 2-3 years old. I think Gracie can be a little ornery but Buck is pretty well behaved.
Mia was in absolute heaven. She was not afraid of their massive size at all. She jumped at the chance to ride them. I really wish I would have recorded her. She was literally laughing the entire time.

These two little chickens wanted nothing to do with the horses at first. They watched Mia ride them for quite some time before they got up enough nerve.

Mia rode Gracie for a little while. She liked Buck better, only because of his color. She likes white horses. He was closer to white than Gracie.
Riley was still a little scared at this point. She's holding on for dear life!
Ethan finally got on. He had fun once he was up there. He didn't stay on too long though. I think the size of the horses scared him a little.






These two little chickens wanted nothing to do with the horses at first. They watched Mia ride them for quite some time before they got up enough nerve.
Mia rode Gracie for a little while. She liked Buck better, only because of his color. She likes white horses. He was closer to white than Gracie.
Riley was still a little scared at this point. She's holding on for dear life!
Ethan finally got on. He had fun once he was up there. He didn't stay on too long though. I think the size of the horses scared him a little.




I literally had to drag Mia away. She would have stayed there all day! I can't get over how much she loves horses.
2 comments:
So cool!! :)
It was so great having you come up! Mia is definitely a horse girl! Hopefully we can do this again this summer! You're children are SO precious! Our family has been blessed!
Post a Comment