Sunday, April 15, 2012

Guess Who Got Their Ears Pierced?

 I decided to have Mia go first. I knew that if she saw Riley do it first, she wouldn't want hers done. She was  so excited to pick out her earrings. She picked out some white diamond studs.
 They gave her a bear to hold while they did it. She did really well holding still. She was definitely surprised when the earrings went in. I think she was trying to figure out what the heck just happened.
 Here she is right after it was done. She didn't shed one tear. She was so happy when she looked in the mirror! I couldn't believe how well she did. While Mia was getting hers done, my mom had Riley out in the hall. I didn't want her getting scared.

 Riley was up next. She also did really well sitting still while they marked her ears. She also picked out white diamond studs. She was so excited to finally get some earrings.
 She held the Claire bear as well. Both kids also got stickers and suckers.
 Mia stayed and watched Riley get her ears pierced. She was very interested in it.

She didn't cry either. I couldn't believe it. I was convinced that they were going to cry! They definitely surprised me.

No comments: