Friday, September 14, 2012

Evan's Baptism Weekend

 August was a really busy month for us! We traveled to St. Cloud for my nephew's baptism, which was on August 25th. We had such a good time hanging out with everyone. We all crammed into Amber and Shayne's house. They are such good hosts. You feel right at home!

There was a free spray park near their house, so we took the little kids and let them burn off some energy. The weather was really weird that day and was almost cold. The kids were freezing, but they kept on running through the water.

 Yes, Ethan managed to get all muddy. We put his freezing butt back in the water. We're mean like that!

 Kelly and Eric took the kids to a bouncy house later Saturday afternoon. It started off good until Jude had an accident. She peed her pants sliding down one of the slides. And then she ended up pooping her pants as well. We didn't send any extra clothes with, so Jude had to sit in her wet and stinky pants until the other kids were done. Kelly was ready to hand the kids off when she got back to Amber's. :)
 We woke up Sunday morning and headed to church. Evan was ready for a nap hence the look on his face.
 I love my toothless boy. I'm so used to him missing his front tooth that I don't really notice it anymore.
 I think Matt is still getting used to being around our chaotic family. He hangs in there pretty well. Matt and Jenna want a ton of kids, so this is good practice for him.
 My sister, Jenna, with Janai and Riley.





 He wasn't too impressed with the whole thing.
 He's looking at the priest like, "what the heck did you do to me?"
 I wish you could see Evan's face better. The look on his face when the priest grabbed him from Amber was priceless. He had that deer in the headlights look.
 Eric and Kelly. He's also trying to get used to being around our family. He does pretty well.






 All of the cousins except for Noah. From the left: Riley, Jude, Ethan, Mia, Janai holding Evan
We had to leave for church by 9:45am. At 9:15am, my mom comes into the room where I was sleeping and asked me if I was going to get up and get ready for church. :) That explains why my hair is a mess!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Really Jessi..your mom still has to wake you up for church to make sure you get there...hahahah!!! j/k!! anyways Jude and your girls look alot alike..can def tell that they are cousins!!