Sunday, May 5, 2013

Miscellaneous

Wow! Has it all ready been a month since I've last posted? I guess time got away from me.

I started my new job on April 9th. I think I'm really going to like it once I figure all of the computer stuff out. The WIC office is going paperless so everyone is still learning the computer system. There has been a lot of confusion among the staff, so I've also been pretty confused.

You wouldn't believe the amount of orientation stuff I have to do. I am currently watching 12 hours of videos on vaccines. The videos are made by the CDC, so you can imagine what they're like. I also have to read every policy about WIC. There are hundreds of them. :)

I'd say I'm 60% done with the orientation stuff. I've never had to do this much for any other job. I guess the state wants to cover all of its bases!

The kids and I are enjoying the nice weather. We've been going on nightly walks and playing outside. It sure has been a long winter!

The kids have a few weeks of school left. My little brother is going to watch them again this summer. I'm planning on taking them to Traci's house once a week so we save our spot with her. I'm looking forward to not getting up as early and I know the kids are looking forward to sleeping in.

No comments: