Mike and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary on November 22nd. I can't believe it has been that long! These years have flown by. I'm lucky enough to be married to a great guy who loves me and who happens to be my best friend. I hope God blesses us with many more years.
I was hoping for a trip to Europe or an exotic vacation to an island somewhere, but it didn't work out. We didn't want to spend thousands of dollars on a vacation right before Christmas and it turns out our passports are expired.
We still wanted to get away over our anniversary and ended up going to Kansas City for the weekend. We had a good time! We ate lots of good food, went to the second "Hunger Games" movie, and did a little shopping. It was nice sleeping in and being relaxed. It was just what we needed.
No comments:
Post a Comment