Monday, March 31, 2014

Another Birthday Party for Riley

We celebrated Riley's birthday with my side of the family the day after my dad's party. (Again, Mia asked why Riley was getting another party.) It was convenient that all of my siblings were there. We were able to use one of the conference rooms at the hotel, which was very nice.
The kids all helped put the candles on, if you can't tell
Riley doesn't like being the center of attention. She gets pretty shy if everyone is looking at her. I was the same way (still kind of am) when I was little.



Her favorite part--opening up presents. She received a baby doll, a dress, a pair of shoes, some leggings, and a purse. Thanks everyone!






The two babies of the family. Margaret is on the left and Abe is on the right. Too cute. Margaret is one of the easiest babies I've ever seen. Abe, not so much. :)

We got one last swim in before we left for the day. It was a fun weekend but the adults were pretty tired when Sunday came to an end! 

No comments: