Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Field Trip

 I volunteered for a field trip to the Children's Museum in Brookings before I became pregnant. As the date approached, I was double guessing my decision to go because I was 10 weeks pregnant and feeling a little queasy. I didn't want to ride in a non-air conditioned bus but I had all ready told the kids I was going and they were so excited. I sucked it up and got on the bus!
 I'm glad I did because it was a fun day! I was in charge of Ethan and Mia, so it felt just like a family outing.
 We spent quite a bit of time in the supermarket. They loved pretending to shop. The museum was absolute chaos with all of the kids. There were 3-4 other schools there that day. It was hard to keep track of my kids! I was very surprised that I didn't lose one of them.
 They also have a weird momma pig with a ton of nipples and little piglets. Mia had fun latching the piglets on. :)
 They have a t-rex outside that the kids loved. It's robotic so it moves and roars. The first time they saw it, they were scared of it.

Here's Mia's class. She is in the front row. Her teacher, Mrs. Nuebel, is in the middle row.
Here's Ethan's class. He is in the top row to the right.

No comments: