Monday, June 23, 2014

Storybook Land

 We made it to Aberdeen this summer and had to visit Storybook Land. I have fond memories of this place when I was younger. My grandma lived close to Aberdeen, and we came here a couple times per year growing up. It's exactly as I remembered!
  These three are ALWAYS hungry. You wouldn't believe how much they can eat. We had to hit up the snack bar right when we walked in.
 I loved the castle when I was little. The kids got a kick out of it.

 You can see Mia giggling at me. They had fun with these mirrors.



 I'm sure Mark is going to love this photo. I had to include it.
We had to get one of Mike as well.
 The kids went on a few rides. They had quite a bit of fun.
 We took a train ride. It felt good to sit down and rest. It was very very hot that day.
Trying to get a family picture. It was a little bright out!

No comments: