Monday, November 3, 2014

Christmas Card Pictures

 I had been putting off taking Christmas card pictures for awhile. This baby is making me so tired and just thinking about going out and taking pictures made me exhausted. I finally made myself go and do it. I drug Mike with me so he could help me out.
 It was quite cold that day. I'd snap some pictures and then we'd all sit in the van and warm up. Poor kids. Their noses were red by the time we were done. I did get some good pictures.



 Ethan has the girls in a choke-hold. They're trying to smile through it.
 We went to Falls park. It's such a pretty place. You can get some scenic photos there. The poor kids were freezing by this point so I had to make it quick.



 I really like this picture. My loves.

I do have a lot of fun taking the pictures and doing the card. Ethan behaved himself this year. He listened pretty well. The girls are always good with pictures. Ethan is my wild card. I told him before we started that if he goofs off and doesn't listen, I was going to make him take pictures of all day long.

No comments: