
We finally took Ethan and Mia to get their first haircut! They did pretty well for the most part. Ethan put up a pretty good fight until I gave him my container of mints. The hairstylist said that he has a nice head of hair! We had Mia's bangs trimmed and she sat really still. I was impressed at how well they did! I was expecting worse. The above picture is before their haircut. They're pretty shaggy!
I'm just waiting my turn!
Just waiting...
Ethan's first!
I'm not sure about this!
I'm not liking this!
Mia's next!
Holding still!
Almost done.
Here are all of the after pictures! The kids were pretty sick of me taking their pictures if you can't tell!

I've had enough.
Don't I look cute?

Don't I look cute?

I'm glad to be done!

Enough with the pictures!

We survived our first haircut!
1 comment:
I can't believe how much hair they have!
Post a Comment