Monday, December 8, 2008

What did the kids get into today?

Ethan and Mia got into my pantry and pulled down all of the chips that were in there. I'm not sure which one did it, but someone dumped out almost a full bag of Doritos and a partial bag of pita chips. I was in the living room and could see them sitting on the floor, but I couldn't see what they were doing. They were having a grand time eating Doritos off of the floor. The dogs were having even more fun than the kids! They were scarfing down Doritos as fast as they could. 15 minutes later, both kids got into my purse. Ethan ate some of my gum, and Mia chewed on all of my receipts and other paper I had in my purse. Where was I, you ask? In the living room buying a Christmas gift. I seriously was only gone a few minutes!

Earlier in the day, Ethan dumped out the shoe container by the front door, took out my photo album and all of the loose pictures I hadn't put in it yet, pulled their bibs off the changing table twice, got into the dog stuff, and dumped the dog water on the floor. That boy! I spent most of the day following him around and picking up stuff!
The kids in my purse!

Eating Doritos off of the floor!

Playing with the Doritos.

I didn't do it!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

NICE!!!! Sounds like our kids. This weekend they managed to take their night light out and smashed it to pieces in a matter of seconds. They also got into the pantry found the toaster and dumped all the crumbs out of it onto the floor. KIDS!