Friday, January 16, 2009

We Miss You All Ready, Louie!


We lost one of our family members today. Louie was hit by a truck and didn't make it. The only good thing about it is that he didn't suffer. It doesn't feel the same without you. We all love and miss you! I hope you're having fun chasing cats around and barking at people outside!

Elsa on the left and Louie on the right.

Louie, after he was groomed.

Louie as a puppy. Isn't he cute?

One of Louie's favorite things to do was hike. This is in Phoenix, AZ.

Hiking in Phoenix.

Louie hiking.

Hanging out on the couch. Louie is on the left and Elsa is on the right.

2 comments:

Natasha said...

I'm so sorry Jessi. This post made me so sad.

Unknown said...

Jess and Mike, I'm sorry for your loss. How sad. Louie will be missed.