
A good friend of mine, who also has twins the same age, asked me if my house is a circus. I had to laugh! My house is pure chaos. I pick the house up for 20 minutes and it takes me an additional 30 minutes to pick up what they did while I was busy picking up the first mess. These two are so quick. They can destroy a room in 10 minutes. It's never-ending!

Ethan getting into all of Mia's clothes that I had just packed away.

Getting into my potatoes and onions, a favorite of theirs!

One of their favorite things to do, shredding toilet paper.

Still shredding.

The living room after the two
tornadoes went through it!

Their bedroom after a mild attack.

The bathroom after Ethan and Mia

The bathroom after Ethan and Mia.
1 comment:
This makes me laugh! I will have to take some pics of our house after our little tornados have blown through and post them for you to see. It looks oddly similar to yours. However the toliet paper thing hasn't been tried here yet. Thank God! But we do flush the toliet about a hundred times when we are in there.
Post a Comment