Friday, February 20, 2009

A Nice Relaxing Breakfast

I had a nice breakfast this morning. As soon as our little vultures see you have food, they come running. I had a banana and my coffee. I had my coffee on the floor next to me. I could tell that Mia was eyeing my banana and Ethan was eyeing my coffee. I decided to rescue my coffee. Before I could grab it, Ethan threw a sock in it. Nice! As I was trying to scoop out the sock, Mia grabbed my banana and started sucking on it. Who wants to eat a mushy sucked on banana? Yuck! Then I decided to make peanut butter and jelly toast. They came running again. Mia decided to slap my PB & J toast and had a nice sticky mess all over her hands and sleeve. While she was doing this, Ethan saw my milk I had hidden behind me. He went to grab for it as I was trying to clean Mia's hand off. It only ended up spilling a little bit. Each one wanted a drink. The problem with that is they backwash really bad. There's nothing like having little chunks floating in your milk!

No comments: