
I'm ashamed to say that I took the kids to the park for the first time a few days ago. It was rather hot that day and the temperature hit 92 degrees. When we first arrived, I set all of the kids down. I forgot the camera in the car, and I figured Ethan and Mia would run straight for the playground equipment. I was gone for 10 seconds and in that time, Ethan and Mia threw mulch all over Riley. Ethan was also trying to put it in her mouth. Poor baby!
The playground was more for older children, but Ethan and Mia still had fun just being outside. I went down the slide with them a couple of times. I had Riley in the baby bjorn, so it was a little awkward trying to fit through the slide opening. They weren't the biggest fans of the slide. They both were a little scared of it. They did like climbing up the stairs to get to the slides. There's an elementary school close to our house, so I think we'll try that playground next.

Riley with mulch.

Ethan on the slide. He wouldn't go down by himself, though.

Mia trying to get a drink.

Pick me up!

Playing.

Still playing.

Mia's hanging out.

Checking it out.

This is fun, kind of!
No comments:
Post a Comment