Friday, August 14, 2009

Mia is Working on Some Teeth

Mia's bottom left incisor came in today. Her bottom molars should be coming through soon as well. Hopefully, the kids are good for Mike this weekend as I have to work. The last weekend I worked, he said he'd rather work two jobs than watch the kids. :) I guess they were pretty tough on him! My sister, Sarah, is coming over tonight to help out. I think Friday's are the toughest for Riley and plus, it's bath night for Ethan and Mia. Extra hands are always nice!

I actually got some sleep the last couple of days. Mike got up with Riley, so I could sleep in. These weekends I have to work totally wipe me out! I get about 12 hours of sleep in 4 days. I don't know how people do it full-time!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Mia's hair is getting so long. What a pretty little girl!