Mike has been calling Mia, "Meemster", since she's basically been born. He has started calling her, "Whine-ster", now. She has been whining non-stop for almost a week. Her bottom right molar finally started poking through. These molars have been hard for her! And us too!
This weekend at work went so-so. My sister, Kelly, watched the kids on Friday night. I guess Riley was a pain! She woke Kelly up at midnight, 2:00am, she was awake from 3am-5am (and woke the twins up at 3am because she was crying), 5:15am, and she was up for the day at 6am. It breaks my heart that she has such a hard time when I leave! There's nothing worse than knowing your baby is crying and you can't do anything about it! I'm hoping as she gets older, she'll get better about me leaving! I do think she has gotten a little better since I've started working. The twins had a rough day on Monday. Mia's molars are still bothering her and Ethan's fangs are starting to come in. Plus, they're both getting over colds. Poor kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment