It finally came in! I hope this now means she will sleep better at night. God knows I could use some good solid sleep.
Talking of sleep, we're having sleep issues here. Ethan has known how to get out of his crib for a good month now. But, he hasn't been crawling out of it until recently. I laid Ethan and Mia down for their naps, and Ethan immediately came back into the living room. A little after he came out, Mia came out. My jaw about hit the floor. I know she's smart enough to crawl out, but she's just so little! I put her back and decided to watch how she did it. She went to the very corner of her crib and shimmied her way up and over! I tried laying them down for their naps a dozen times. They never did go to sleep. Finally, at 5pm, Mike was able to get them to take a one hour nap.
We laid the kids down for the night and decided to watch a movie. Sure enough, Ethan came out of their bedroom and snuggled in right between us. He ate some popcorn and watched the R rated movie with us. Thank goodness he doesn't understand it! We didn't get him to bed until 11:15pm after multiple attempts. The next morning, we heard him running around the house around 8am. I think he woke both girls up! What to do? Maybe it's time to move to a toddler bed? I don't think he will stay in that bed either, but at least he won't get hurt getting in and out!
No comments:
Post a Comment