Thursday, April 15, 2010

Difficult Kids

The kids have really been a challenge this week. All three have a nasty cold, so they don't feel well. They're crabby beyond belief and to top it off, Riley is still waking up during the night. I think I'm just as crabby as they are, so that definitely doesn't help things! They've been in destruction mode today. They're tearing books off the book shelf, knocking stuff off of the counters, throwing clothes from their dressers. It's taking every single ounce of patience I have.

On the up side, my nieces, Janai and Jude, are celebrating their First Communion and Baptism. My sister decided to do it all on the same day, so it'll be one huge party. All of my family is coming. It's always fun when we get together. I have 6 brothers and sisters, so it's always chaotic. My sisters and I are going to get pedicures and do some shopping on Saturday. I could definitely use some sister time after this week!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Make sure to take some pictures and post them PLEASE??!!!;))

Anonymous said...

Hopefully we'll see you Sunday! We are going to the cities for a bridal shower for Holly but hope to make it home in time! :) Praying for you - can relate about the kiddos - well kinda - I can hardly handle my two, I don't know how you do it - you're a good mama Jess!