Sunday, April 18, 2010

Jude's Baptism & Janai's First Communion

We celebrated Jude's baptism and Janai's First Communion on Sunday. My sister, Sarah, arranged them for the same day which was nice for all the people that came from out of town. Janai looked so pretty in her white dress and veil. You could tell she felt like a princess. Jude also looked cute in her white baptismal dress. Both events went well. My three kids probably misbehaved the most. I had to sit on the side of the church with them during the baptism. They had had enough of sitting still. Amber and Kelly left their purses on the pew, so the twins had fun going through them. They ate all of Amber's gum and mints, got her cell phone, and ate all of Kelly's gum.

We went to Sarah and Steve's house afterwards for some lunch. We had some sloppy joe's, chips, cole slaw, potato salad, chips & dip, cake, and bars. The kids always have a blast at Sarah's. Her house isn't toddler-proof, so they get into everything. I don't hear a peep from Ethan and Mia the entire time we're over there.

This weekend was a lot of fun. My sister's and I went shopping on Saturday. We went to the mall and got pedicures. It was awesome! The last time I got a pedicure was when I was pregnant with Ethan & Mia. We grilled out at our house on Saturday. It was such a nice day! It felt really good to spend some time with my sisters. I wish we could do it more often! I have some more pictures from this weekend that I'll post later.


Grandma and Jude



The Godparents--Mike and Steph (Steve's sister.) Mike reminded me at least weekly that he was a Godparent and I wasn't. What a nice husband I have! :)



Eating Amber's mints. Mia has Amber's cell phone.


The cousins except for Jude. Half of them are looking in different directions!


The entire Krause family. It's pretty rare when we're all able to get together. There are seven kids in our family.

Jude with Grandpa's hat on.

Brother/Sister love. I love this picture. Noah is a little goofball.



Aunt Jenna with Janai


Uncle Nathan and Janai. My mom was 41 when she had Nathan. Nathan and Janai are a couple years apart. A lot of people ask if they are cousins or brother/sister. Janai gets really perturbed when people ask her. She always says, "No, he's my uncle" in a really sarcastic voice.


1 comment:

Kristi said...

thanks for puting the pics up!! Great family pic of all of you!!!