Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Black Friday

My sister, Sarah, and her family came over on Thanksgiving night to play cards. We taught Sarah and Steve the game, canasta. It was girls vs guys. Sarah and I kicked butt! We really rubbed it in their faces too!

We were planning on getting up early to go do some shopping, but we stayed up way too late. We still made it out of the house by 11, which I think is good. Speaking of Black Friday shopping, it's insane. This is the first year I went out early and shopped. We went to the mall, which was a mad house. My niece, Janai, also came. She was a pretty good sport, but I could tell she was getting sick of shopping! We got some good deals! My feet hurt after that trip! I'm glad I got started on my shopping. Last year, I waited until 2 weeks before Christmas to even start.


Little Miss Piggy, Jude. This girl can eat! I had made the kids peanut butter toast and they, of course, hardly touched it. Jude spotted it instantly and grabbed an entire piece and started chowing down. She then ate a ton of cheesy puffs.


1 comment:

Kristi said...

what a cutie thanks for the update picture:)) We have been playing canasta a lot lately too..love that game!!!