Today was a preschool day, so we all woke up at 7am. I am not entirely a morning person. I can do 8am usually with no problem, but 7am seems way too early. I stumbled out and put cartoons on for Ethan and Mia. While they watch cartoons, I make them breakfast. Today, it was peanut-butter toast. Mia almost never eats in the morning before school. But today, she took 3 tiny bites of her toast! Ethan ate half of his. Since Mia usually never eats her breakfast, I usually give it to Riley when she wakes up. I hand Riley Mia's peanut butter toast, and I notice mold on the bread. And guess where Mia took her 3 bites? Right out of the mold. How nice. Ethan's toast also had mold on it, but not as much as Mia's. Who knows, maybe he ate most of the mold. What a great start to the day! I really need to start paying more attention!
Yesterday, I took Ethan and Mia to get their haircut. Mia's hair was down to her butt-crack. It was starting to get weird-long, so it was time to cut it. Plus, she never lets me fix her hair and she hates getting it combed. The hairdresser took 8 inches off of her hair. It's now down to the middle of her back. She layered it and it looks so cute. I was a little sad about getting her hair cut, but it will always grow back.
Ethan absolutely hates getting his haircut! But he surprised me and did pretty well until she tried trimming around his ears. He then started twitching all over the place. They both were awarded with suckers and balloons. Speaking of the balloons, I let them each pick out a package. I didn't realize that they both picked out a package with 100 balloons each in them. So, I now have 200 balloons scattered around my house. I really need to start paying more attention! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment