My mom rented a couple of hotel rooms but the guys all wanted to camp. I am not a camper, especially tent-camping. I had no desire to stay in a tent! The only thing I like about camping is the smores. Yum! It was fun sitting around the campground but this chica was done when it started getting dark out!
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Camping
We had the Rogers' (my mom's side) Family Reunion a few weeks ago. The entire family gathered in Lake Okoboji, Iowa. It was a blast seeing everyone. We don't get together nearly enough! I have so many pictures, so I'm going to break these posts up a bit.
My mom rented a couple of hotel rooms but the guys all wanted to camp. I am not a camper, especially tent-camping. I had no desire to stay in a tent! The only thing I like about camping is the smores. Yum! It was fun sitting around the campground but this chica was done when it started getting dark out!
The guys setting up one of the tents. I think there were four tents that they set up. Basically, all the guys and kids camped, plus my sister, Sarah.
The kids had so much fun running around outside. They definitely enjoyed themselves.
My mom rented a couple of hotel rooms but the guys all wanted to camp. I am not a camper, especially tent-camping. I had no desire to stay in a tent! The only thing I like about camping is the smores. Yum! It was fun sitting around the campground but this chica was done when it started getting dark out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment