It seemed like we ate non-stop. Everyone brings a dish to share, so there is food galore. I feel like I put on 10 pounds over the weekend!
The kids really got into the fireworks this year. They loved the sparklers. We went through the entire pack in about 20 minutes. They also enjoyed watching the fireworks being set off.
Mike and I headed back to Sioux Falls on Monday evening because he had to work on Tuesday. We missed the Chamberlain firework show, which is always good. The kids went with Grandpa and Grandma to watch the fireworks.
We left the kids in Chamberlain for four days. I was missing them like crazy by the end! They did really well being away from us. They went to the pool, did some fishing, and played a lot outside. It was a nice break but the house was way too quiet. It was amazing how clean it stayed though!
No comments:
Post a Comment