My Canon Rebel EOS T2i camera. It takes such nice pictures. I highly recommend one! I started taking a camera class so I can learn how to use it better. There's so much you can do with this camera, and I know I've hardly scratched the surface.
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Favorite Things
I always like seeing what people's favorite things are. I thought I'd post some of mine!

My Canon Rebel EOS T2i camera. It takes such nice pictures. I highly recommend one! I started taking a camera class so I can learn how to use it better. There's so much you can do with this camera, and I know I've hardly scratched the surface.
WoodWick Candles smell so good! They make a cracking sound like a fire is burning. They also last a long time.
I love perfume. It was hard for me to choose my top five, but here they are! Romance by Ralph Lauren, Clinique Happy, Light Blue by Dolce and Gabanna, Miss Dior Cherie, and Chance by Chanel.
I love Dior Show mascara. I have sensitive eyes and this stuff doesn't bother them. It's a total splurge at almost $30 a tube. I've tried a couple different kinds of Dior Show mascara and have loved them both!
My CeraVe face wash and lotion. I have very sensitive skin and this is gentle. It's very similar to Cetaphil, but I think this does a better job. It's slightly more expensive, but it's very good for a drug store brand.
My IPad. I can't tell you how much I love this thing. I'd be absolutely devastated if something happened to it. It's so fast compared to my laptop. I love how light weight and portable it is. You can buy all sorts of apps for it and the kids love playing games on it.
My Dyson vacuum cleaner. This thing picks up so much stuff from my carpet. It's kind of gross and fascinating at the same time. My mom lent me her Big Power vacuum which is like the Rainbow. It looks like R2D2 from Star Wars. You add water to the base and all the dirt and gunk goes into the water. I've noticed I have less dust in my house since I've started using it. The issue with it is it's SO big and clunky.
The Scrubbing Bubbles wash cloth. It has microfiber on one side and a coarser side for stuck on stuff. The microfiber side picks up coffee grounds and other fine crumbs and they cling to it. It's awesome!
Coffee is one of my guilty pleasures. I like to buy whole bean coffee and grind it myself. Some of my favorite brands are: Seattle's Best, Caribou, and Starbucks. My mom buys some whole bean coffee off of the internet from monks. That stuff is really good too!
My Canon Rebel EOS T2i camera. It takes such nice pictures. I highly recommend one! I started taking a camera class so I can learn how to use it better. There's so much you can do with this camera, and I know I've hardly scratched the surface.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun, may have to do a post like this too.
Post a Comment