I have a new job! I'm so excited! Do you remember how I was offered a clinic position but it was too many hours so I turned it down? Well, they called back and offered me a part-time position. It's about 20 hours a week. It's perfect! I'll no longer be working weekends or holidays!
My current manager can keep me up to a month before she lets me transfer. She's planning on keeping me the entire month, so I think my transfer date will be around October 20th. I have 6 night shifts left. I'm going to try and stay PRN in the NICU. This means I work when we're really busy. I have to stay up on all the education requirements, which are insane, so we'll see if I can do it.
Mike and I are really excited. I hope the kids transition well. They'll be going to daycare more, so I hope they do okay. They do like going to Elizabeth's, so I don't think it'll be an issue. I also took a 10% pay cut, which sucks, but I guess that's the price you pay for good hours!
1 comment:
Good for you! I keep hoping someday I will have the courage to find something with better hours.
Post a Comment