Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Halloween!

The kids were really into Halloween this year! They talked for weeks about wearing their costumes, going trick-or-treating, and seeing pumpkins. I had to work at the clinic that day, so Mike's parents were nice enough to watch the kids that day.

I got off work, we ate supper, and we started trick-or-treating. We couldn't catch Ethan half the time. He was half-way down the street by the time the girls got their candy. He would have trick-or-treated the entire night if I had let him.



He wanted to be the black Spiderman this time.






My Princess and my Horse! They look adorable!











The kids each got a bucket-full of candy. Ethan likes to hide his bucket from his sisters. He reminds me of me when I was little. I would hide mine up in my closet so my sisters wouldn't steal my candy. Ethan has hid his in my end table and his second spot is in the bathroom vanity. It makes me laugh!

No comments: