Monday, March 12, 2012

We Did Some Re-arranging

We decided to set up the twins' bunk beds a couple months ago. Riley had been sleeping on the bottom of Ethan's bed for the past couple months before that. (I guess she didn't like being alone in her room.)

Ethan and Mia love their bunk beds. Ethan absolutely loves being on the top bunk. He used to give me a hard time about going to bed. Now, he hops right up there. No complaints from him! Both of the girls like the new arrangement as well. Riley still complains a little about going to bed but she is now sleeping through the night (and has been since she started sleeping with Ethan.) I am such a better parent when I get sleep. It is working well for us all!

It is kind of crowded in there but perfect for three little kids! We turned Riley's room into the toy room. It was so nice to get the toys out of the living room. We still have two chests in the living room but they now shut and I can hide the toys.
The only drawback to them all sharing a room is that once one kid is up in the morning, the other two are up. Ethan usually wakes up first and purposely wakes the girls up. Urgh! Oh well. I stopped sleeping in about 4 1/2 years ago. That is the life once you have kids!



No comments: