My mom and I took the kids to Zoo Boo. It was the first time we went. The kids had a blast putting their costumes on. Janai was a senorita. Noah was a ninja. Ethan was spiderman. Mia was a horse. Riley was a princess. Jude was herself. Surprisingly, she didn't want to dress up. We got her to put a tiara on though.
They had us walk on a designated path and people were handing out candy and little toys along the way. The kids had a good time.
It was pretty crowded. Next year, we aren't going to go right when they open. I think if we wait a good hour, it won't be so congested. I'm also buying tickets online. The line was ridiculous!
They even decorated the exhibits. The zoo did such a good job.
The kids all had to ride the "scary carousel."
As we were leaving, there were firefighters handing out candy. Ethan missed it, so he started complaining that he didn't get a piece of candy. We gave him one that had fallen on the ground and then he asked why he only got one piece and the others got two. My mom told him that the others had only gotten one piece as well. That's when Riley piped in, "uh-huh Grandma. I got two ones. I got two ones. Ethan, I got two ones. I got two ones." She just had to rub it in a little.




















No comments:
Post a Comment