Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Program

 Ethan and Mia had a Halloween program. The kids were able to wear their costumes for the show. They all looked so cute!
 There were four different spidermen.
 They sang a few different songs and used props during them. It was such a cute show. You could tell the teachers put a lot of hard work into it.


I am one of those parents who sit in the front row with 2-3 cameras. The first time I did that, I think Mike was a little embarrassed. He said to me, "you are one of those people?" I've been in the front row the last two programs.

I kept telling Mike that we had to leave for the program so I could get a good seat. He held me up because he was finishing up with work. Grrrr. The entire way to the school, I was telling him how I was going to be mad at him if I didn't get the front row.

We walked in, and the first two rows were completely full. I turned around and gave him "the look." Haha. I hope the teachers didn't notice. We still got some good pictures so I guess it wasn't horrible to be in the third row. Next year, we're going early or I'm leaving without him! ;)

No comments: