Mike and I went to Cancun, Mexico in the beginning of October. One of his best friends was married down there. It was a great get-away for us. We'd all ready been to Cancun, so we stayed in the resort the entire time.
It was pretty fancy! It was definitely an upgrade from the spring break trip. (Mike and I met in Cancun on spring break 13 years ago!)
The red flag was out the entire time due to jelly fish. I was pretty bummed that we flew all this way and we couldn't go in the water. We sat on the beach quite a bit.
Our room was really nice. It had a huge hot tub, king-sized bed, and balcony.
We went with another couple, Joe and Mandy. Mike has been friends with Joe since high school. It was fun hanging out with them!
Mike was one of the groomsmen. It was so hot and humid there. I felt sorry for all the guys wearing long-sleeves.
Nate and Nikki. It was a nice ceremony.
The resort was all-inclusive so we ate and drank non-stop. The food was pretty decent and the service was good. I'd definitely recommend the Moon Palace!
The kids were well taken care of. Jenna and Kelly watched them for a few days and then my mom took over. We missed the kids and were ready to get back but Mike and I really needed to get away. It was fun spending time together!














No comments:
Post a Comment