Friday, January 18, 2013

Merry Christmas!

 I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I can't believe I'm a month late in posting this. Why am I always behind?

We hosted Christmas this year which is quite the feat since there's a total of 21 people in my immediate family. Half stayed at our house and half stayed at Sarah's house. It didn't seem that chaotic, but I should probably ask Mike since I'm used to it.
 We went to Sarah's church on Christmas Eve and went back to her house to eat soup and chili. The kids were chomping at the bit to open their gifts. I love watching the kids. It's my absolute favorite part. They get so excited.
 The best face award definitely goes to Mia this year. I got some really good pictures of her. I love her expressions!

 My princess, Riley, insisted on wearing a tiara. Isn't her hair growing back nicely? I can just get it into a pony-tail. She is still embarrassed about people laughing at her hair, so she always wears a headband.

 The kids adore Evan. He was tolerable of all the "attention." Though, he let us know when it got to be too much. He is crawling all over the place.


 Riley received a baby doll, doll supplies, and barbie dolls. She was happy with her gifts.
 Ethan is obsessed with Spiderman and Batman. Most of his gifts fit into those two categories.

 Mia and her "Monster Dollies." She has an obsession with them. She will watch them on youtube and likes to watch make-up tutorials on how to paint your face like the Monster High Dolls.



 Mia also loves Hello Kitty. Grandma and Grandpa bought her so much Hello Kitty stuff. She was in heaven.


 I found this brand of dolls that look real. Riley is obsessed with babies, so I had to get it for her. She better not draw all over it!!! She draws on every one of her babies.

 I love her face. She's so happy!
 Mia likes to pretend that she's a teacher, so Grandma and Grandpa bought her a pretend school set.


Christmas went by way too fast! It was fun spending time with family. We don't get together nearly enough!

No comments: