Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ethan took a few more steps

Ethan took about 12 steps today! He did it once for Mike and then did it for me. He's really wobbly and holds his arms out. It's pretty cute. He is also starting to stand alone for longer periods of time. He might be walking really soon! Ethan has started making kissing noises when he looks at you. He doesn't give kisses as freely as Mia. In fact, it's rare to get a kiss from him. Mike taught Mia how to give a high-five. She gets really excited about it and laughs when she does it. It's also pretty cute!

Mike survived his first weekend of watching the kids by himself. I had to work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. I think he was pretty stressed at bedtime on Friday night because both kids were crying and wanted to be rocked. Otherwise, it seemed to have went well. We're both glad that I only have to do this every other weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! What a big boy! Did you videotape it? If so, can you email it to everyone? I'd love to see it. That and the kissing noises. Give Tink and Tank a kiss from me!