Saturday, October 17, 2009

7 Months Old!

Happy 7 Months baby girl! This past month has flown by despite the sleep deprivation! Riley is a really happy smiley baby, especially when she's being held. She really is a sweetie but a pain at the same time. :) Riley continues to be really grabby. She'll go for anything and it goes straight to her mouth. It's funny to watch. I really have to watch her when I have food or something to drink. She grabbed some of my pancakes on Saturday and tried eating them!

We've tried all the fruits and vegetables. Her favorites are sweet potatoes, squash, bananas, and pears. Her least favorites are beans and prunes. We also gave her a chicken noodle dinner for babies. She only took a few bites. I guess she needs to get used to it. We've given her some ritz crackers and she loved them. She made quite the mess though! I plan on weaning her from nursing after she receives her flu shot and H1N1 vaccine. I'm guessing it'll be around December and she'll be about 9 months. She's not going to like it! Her night-time feeding will be the hardest!

I don't see any signs of crawling yet. I can't imagine having all three of them mobile. I can all ready predict that Mia isn't going to leave her alone. It's going to be a nightmare!

Riley loves her big brother and sister. She loves watching them play, fight, and run around. She gets so excited when there's a lot of activity going on. Riley loves to be right in the middle of everything. She doesn't like to be left alone.

Mia going in for a kiss.

Mia likes to grab Riley's shirt and pull her backwards until she falls over.

Close-up.

Enjoying the weather.

Watching Ethan and Mia take a bath.

Mia the pest.

Riley was in the walker first and Ethan did not like it. He threw a fit and when I didn't take Riley out, he climbed in there with her.

Help me!!

First time sitting in a high-chair.

This is why my paper towels are always so crinkly and wet!

Just getting started.

I thought I'd try out a head band.

Excited! She always moves her feet in circles especially when excited. Mia did this too!

Holding Ethan's puppy.

Dad let the three of them play with play-dough in the house. So that's where that blue spot came from on my carpet!

Great-Grandma Krause and Riley.

Grandpa Krause and Riley.

No comments: