
It has been a miserable month here. Riley has been waking up 5-8 times per night every night. It started as a gradual thing but escalated when we tried putting her in her own room. To keep our sanity, we moved her pack and play back into our room to see if that would help. She will sleep for about an hour in her pack and play and then she wakes up. The second I pick her up, she puts her head on my shoulder and falls immediately back to sleep. That is, unless I try to lay her back down! I give in and lay her next to me. She's pretty restless even when next to me, so I'm wondering if she's going to get teeth soon. She did sleep last night from 10pm to 4am in her pack and play! I hope she continues this!
No comments:
Post a Comment