Friday, October 2, 2009

Got Out of the House

On Friday, I met some good friends of ours at the Washington Pavillion. It's kind of like a science center in Sioux Falls. Mike stayed home with Riley, so it was the twins and me. Mia had a lot of fun! It didn't take her long to start running around and checking things out. Ethan really surprised me. He was very shy. He wanted me to carry him around or he wanted to sit in the stroller. He finally warmed up the last 10 minutes we were there and started running around a little bit. He actually had a scowl on his face for the first part of our little field trip. I always expected it to be the other way around! I'll have to take them when there aren't so many people there. I know Ethan would have a blast playing with all the stuff.

Playing blocks with Rhea.

Playing with blocks in the stroller. He wouldn't get out and sit on the chair.

Funky mirror.

The ball exhibit was their favorite. It sucked up the balls and they went through all these cool little things.

Mia waiting her turn to play with the balls.

Pick me up!

Mia, Rhea, and Ethan

No comments: