Friday, January 22, 2010

Jaffra Body Oil

Ethan and Mia were quite naughty yesterday. I put them down for their naps and I knew they weren't sleeping because I could hear them playing. About an hour passed when Mia started crying. I went in there and Ethan was in her crib with her. They had gotten ahold of body oil and poured it on their heads. They were grease balls. Not to mention, they also got into Mia's hair clippies. There were a million tiny pieces all over their room. I was starting to get irritated. I put Ethan in his crib and told him to go to sleep. I walked out and 5 seconds later, I heard a huge bang. I walked back in, and he was trying to climb up his dresser via his dresser drawers. The dresser fell over and thankfully, the crib blocked it from falling on him. I could tell it scared him because he ran straight for his crib and climbed in.



No comments: