Thursday, January 21, 2010

Nap Time

Ethan and Mia sleep about half the time I put them down for their naps. The other half, they spend the time destroying their room and getting into stuff. I usually gasp when I walk into their room because of the destruction they've caused. They've gotten into the hand sanitizer many times. For some reason, they like putting hand sanitizer and lotion in their hair. I keep it on the corner of Ethan's dresser, but they always seem to get ahold of it. They also like emptying the clothes from their dressers.


Yep, that's half a bottle of baby lotion on his head. That was fun washing out.

The baby lotion incident from a different angle.

Both crashed out on the floor after making a huge mess!

Ethan sleeping on the floor.

They took the changing pad off the changing table.

They took all the sheets, diapers, and wipes off the changing table.

Mia sleeping on the floor.

One day, I found him laying under his crib. He wasn't sleeping, just laying there.

Sleeping on the floor behind the door.

No comments: