My mom offered to help Mike with the kids this weekend as I have to work. Mike gets a little overwhelmed taking care of the three of them. I can't say I blame him! Ethan and Mia have a birthday party to go to Saturday and then my mom is going to take them to Watertown. I'm a little nervous. This will be the first time they are away from us and away from home. I hope it goes well. If not, Mike can always meet my parents half-way to pick them up. I'm sure they'll do fine. They really like playing with my little brother, Nathan. And my mom pumps them full of sugar. They probably aren't going to want to come home!
Mike is keeping Riley here because she's such a handful. She's still a major mama's girl and the stranger anxiety is really kicking in. She'll let Mike hold her, but she tends to cry if anyone else has her. We'll have to wait until she's a little older before we send her away!
If all goes well, we might send them to Grandpa and Grandma Schmidt's in a few weeks. I think we'll pick a weekend I have off so Mike and I can have a semi-quiet weekend.
1 comment:
I'm pretty sure Grama Joanne is just like Grama Susie so you're right, they'll never want to come home! :)
Post a Comment