Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day Two of Potty Training

Today isn't going much better. She hasn't peed in the potty once, and we've been in there plenty! Mia is starting to scream when I try to set her on it. I'm thinking she's not quite ready. I don't want to traumatize her with the whole process. We'll see how tomorrow goes and if it's the same, I'm thinking we'll hold off for awhile.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

This is where we are at too. Finley can go all day dry but when you set her on the potty after about 20 seconds she will scream if you don't let her get up. I have resigned myself to thinking they aren't ready yet. I am thinking I will wait till it is warmer out and put them in undies outside so that I don't have to clean up pee in the house. I too am sooooo tired of changing diapers on three kids.