Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mia's New Little HabitI

Mia can fit through the slats of our railing that lead downstairs. She really hasn't bothered Mike by sneaking downstairs, but she's been doing just that for the past few weeks. She always waits until I'm in the bathroom or kitchen, and she sneaks downstairs. I either hear Mike yelling for me or hear him talking to her. Mia goes downstairs at least once or twice a day without my knowledge. Ethan tries to fit through the railing, but his head is too big. It really ticks him off to see Mia squeezing through there and he can't! I don't know what I can put in front of the railing to keep her from going downstairs?

Ethan and Mia have been cracking me up lately. They're very proud to admit when they do things. If Ethan comes crying to me, I ask Mia if she scratched him and with a big smile on her face, she says "yes." I have to stop myself from laughing at her. She's very pleased with herself for doing this. Ethan peed on the floor last night, and I asked him if he did that, and with a proud look in his eyes, he said, "l-yeah." I'm glad they aren't lying to me!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

hehe!! Kids gotta love them..oh boy im not sure if its a good thing reading your blog:)) Im getting a blast into my future:))