
We had a little birthday party for Riley on Sunday. We had the grandparents, aunt's and uncles over for a lunch, cake and ice cream. We decided to keep it small this year since she really doesn't know what's going on. We'll throw a bigger party next year for her.
Ethan, Mia, and Riley had a blast seeing everyone. They love all the commotion and relatives. They all got plenty of attention, which they love! We spend a lot of time outside since the sun was shining. It was a beautiful day!
Riley pigged out on her cake. She was a little hesitant to touch it at first, but dug right in after she had a taste of the frosting. She absolutely destroyed the cake. You couldn't tell what it was after she finished!
She received a lot of clothes, a doll, and a 'My Little Pony' book for her birthday. Mike and I are getting her a triple stroller. I know, not exactly a fun gift! And she has to share with her brother and sister. Good thing she has no idea!
The pictures are a little out of order. It takes me forever to rearrange pictures on this website and it's very frustrating so I left them that way. Sorry!

One of her gifts. Some clothes from Aunt Sandy.

A tie-dyed
onsie from Aunt Sarah.

A 'My Little Pony' book.

A cute doll.

Loving the cake! All done. She had it in her nostrils. The cake was destroyed!

Ethan seriously ate his cake in less than a minute. I set it in front of him, turned around and it was gone. The boy loves his sweets.

Half-way done.

Grandpa Schmidt and Mia.

Yum!

Just getting started.

Her own personal cake.

Tuckered out after a big day. Doesn't she look cute in her leopard dress? Grandpa Schmidt dressed her for me. I guess it took him about 15 minutes! I had a bodysuit, tights, under pants, and the dress. He couldn't figure out what order to dress her in!
Haha
Her Tinker-bell cake.

Grandpa
Krause and Riley

Playing peek-a-boo.

Grandpa & Grandma Schmidt

Mia trying to get my attention.

Grandma
Krause and Riley

Cousin Noah

Uncle Nate and Riley
No comments:
Post a Comment