Friday, May 7, 2010
New Dresser
We decided to order a new dresser for Ethan and Mia. We originally bought them cheap Shopko dressers and I guess you get what you pay for! Ethan has broken out the bottom two drawers of his dresser. He likes to climb up the front of the dresser and the bottoms of the drawers are cheap plywood that cracks. Mia's bottom drawer won't open and I'm guessing Ethan had something to do with that! Their new dresser was more than I wanted to spend but it's hand made of solid wood. It'll last much longer than the two years we've had their current dressers. I hope it comes soon! Maybe it will give me the motivation needed to go through and pack up Ethan's 2T clothes and Riley's 12 month clothes. Riley needs Mia's 18 month clothes, but Mia is still wearing them. It's kind of funny to have them both wear the same size. The 2T clothes are SO big on Mia. I have to roll up her jeans and they still are too long and fall off of her. I can't begin to tell you how many times I've had to switch out clothing sizes! I wish they'd stop growing and stay in the same size clothes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment