This past week has been kind of rough. I had a nasty migraine on Wednesday that took me out of commission for a day. I've had a headache and dizziness every day since. I went to the doctor yesterday and she gave me a shot of Toradol for the pain. It helped a little bit but didn't take the headache away. I am feeling a little better today. I'm not dizzy anymore but I still have a headache. I hope this goes away by Friday since I have to work this weekend.
Riley is almost weaned off of her bottle. She only gets one at bed time now. It wasn't too difficult to wean her. She still nurses though, so I guess that is taking the place of the bottle. My plan is to finish weaning her from the bottle and then quit nursing. I think I'll send her to Grandma & Grandpa's one weekend and have her quit cold-turkey. I think that will be the only way to get her to stop. She's very persistent when she wants to do it. She pulls at my shirt and whines like crazy. I'm going to miss it, but I'm ready to quit because it's starting to get a little weird! :) It always creeped me out when people breastfed longer than a year and it's quite ironic that I'm still doing it!
I gave the kids some Reese's Pieces today. Ethan separated his into 3 piles: the brown ones, the yellow ones, and the orange ones. He ate the brown ones first, then he ate the orange ones, and the yellow ones last. I found it kind of comical. At least we know he's not color blind! Mia didn't care which ones she ate first or last!
No comments:
Post a Comment