Ethan is doing really well with potty training. He's had a couple of accidents. One day, I had gotten after him for being naughty, and I think he purposely peed on the carpet because he did it right next to the potty chair. The second accident involved diarrhea poop on the kitchen floor. All I'll say about that was that it was extremely gross cleaning up!
He's got the peeing part down pat. He does it standing up but has a pretty good aim. He does get some on the floor, but it's not a big deal. He hovers above the seat when he poops. I'm not sure why he doesn't want to sit down and do it. It's really funny to watch. We jump and clap and cheer when he goes in the potty chair. He's so proud of himself. Mia likes dumping it in the toilet and we all wave bye to his poop and pee. Yeah, a little weird, but oh well! There have been times when he wants his diaper on, so I go ahead and put it on. We're doing this at his pace! He still needs a diaper on for nap and bedtime as well.
Mia gets really jealous when we give Ethan some M&M's, otherwise, she could care less about the potty chair. I'm hoping that she'll be interested in it soon! I'd like to report to their doctor at their 3 year visit that they're both potty trained. Speaking of that, I can't believe they're going to be 3 in a few months!
No comments:
Post a Comment