Ethan tore his diaper off, went over to the potty chair, and peed in it while standing up like an adult. I couldn't believe it. And he didn't even make that big of a mess. He then peed in it about 10 times in two hours and pooped once in it. I was so happy I almost screamed! We were clapping and jumping up and down for him. He had the biggest smile on his face. Everyone tells me how girls are so much easier to potty train so that's why we started with Mia. It looks like Ethan is going to be first! I hope he continues to do it. It would make me so incredibly happy to get one kid out of diapers!
1 comment:
Everyone always told me that too & I have had the same experience as you.. my boys were easier than Izzi. Congrats on the progress mom! :). Did you ever think you'd be so excited about pee & poop?! Keep it up Ethan!! ~ Susie
Post a Comment