Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Happy 32nd Birthday, Mike! I'm kind of late in posting this, but we celebrated Mike's birthday on May 5th. Mark watched the kids for us and we headed to Johnny Carino's, which is an Italian restaurant. We had some good food, good beer, and a couple of tequila shots. Hey, it was Cinco de Mayo after all! :)

We had such a good time. It's amazing what a date can do! We were gone a couple of hours. The kids love going over to Mark's house. He's got so much new stuff they can get into. He said they were pretty well behaved. However, later that night, he posted on facebook, "Just had a triple dose of birth control." Hahaha



I thought I'd post some pictures of Mike when he was a little boy. Mike is on the left and Mark is on the right. Mike and Ethan look a lot alike.


Mike is on the left. Mark is on the right. What cute boys! What happened to them? :)









The kids all helped make Mike's birthday cake. They had to lick some frosting, of course.


They fought almost the entire time as to who got to do what. Anyone else's kids fight like cats and dogs? Ugghh






The finished cake. I had a 2 and a 3 from the kids' birthdays. It worked out perfectly. They helped with everything down to the sprinkles. We took the cake and ice cream over to Mark's house. All three kids had to help blow the candles out and pretty much spit all over the cake. I offered Mark a piece. He smiled at me and shook his head no.


No comments: